Fine. Let’s do it. What do I need to know?
Great! Here’s how to get a campaign started:
- Submit your design. We’ll take a look at it and decide if it’s right for us. Fair warning: we reject up to 90% of submissions. We’re not kidding when we say designs need to have it going on.
- If we accept your design, we work together with you to choose a fabric, colors, inks, and a price.
- Your design goes live on Cotton Bureau for a two-week pre-order period. You spread the word like crazy to your friends, family, and followers.
- Your goal is to sell 12 items during those two weeks. If you hit 12 or more, we send your design to press. If you don’t hit 12… well, better luck next time.
- As long as your design sells at least 25, you get paid! Over 12 and we still print your design, but we keep all sale proceeds to cover our costs.
- Your design is printed right here in Pittsburgh.
- Once your design is printed, we pack them up ourselves and ship them all over the planet.
- If there are any customer service issues — lost packages, returns, refunds, exchanges, wrong size, wrong address, etc. — we deal with them ourselves.
- We almost forgot the best part: we send you a payment for all the items you sold! Even better, we don’t want to be greedy. When you hit 50, 75, 100, 150, 300, and 600 sales, you earn an extra $1 for every shirt you sold.
Sound good? Yeah, we thought so.
Interested in our stock or on demand programs? Let’s talk.