Do you ship to my country?
Many countries and regions (United States Armed Forces and territories in particular) are experiencing shipping disruptions. If you are having difficulty checking out with an international address, please refer to the USPS service alert advisory.
Probably! Cotton Bureau is based in the U.S. and ships all orders from the U.S. via FedEx or standard international mail service. Unfortunately we’ve found that certain countries seem to have more than their fair share of lost packages. Here’s the list of places we are currently unable to ship to:
- Åland Islands
- Bonaire, Saint Eustatius and Saba
- Bouvet Island
- Congo, the Democratic Republic of the
- Côte d'Ivoire
- Heard Island and McDonald Islands
- Korea, Democratic People's Republic of
- Libyan Arab Jamahiriya
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Syrian Arab Republic